5.5 C
Herceg Novi
Sunday, April 21, 2024
spot_img
Supported byspot_img
spot_img
NewsMontenegro, Kolašin is slowly becoming the center of investments

Montenegro, Kolašin is slowly becoming the center of investments

From the most indebted city per capita, Kolašin is slowly becoming the center of investments in Montenegro. The investment boom is in full swing, about a dozen hotels are being built, and the competitive tax policy at the local level is just a lure for new investments. All this is accompanied by infrastructure equipment both in Bjelasica and in the city itself.

When it comes to the city of Kolašin, the water supply is already being solved by releasing a new reservoir that was built a long time ago, but was never put into operation. Solving the problem of sewerage and wastewater treatment of the city is in progress – the project has been completed, revised and approved and the financial construction is closed. 85% of the funds are provided from EU funds, and the Municipality of Kolašin finances the remaining 15% by providing a loan with a grace period, with the consent of the Ministry of Finance. In this way, they will ensure the return of funds from the collection of these services.

When it comes to construction in Bjelasica, the water supply tender has already been opened and the contractor has been selected. This ensured water supply for both settlements – Kolašin 1450 and Kolašin 1600 and for artificial snowmaking. The plan is to finish this by the end of September 2023, when the first hotels in Bjelasica will start operating. With this tender, one branch towards Kolašin is planned, from the same source, which will solve the water supply permanently.

Supported byElevatePR Digital

Also, as regards wastewater treatment for these two settlements, according to the special purpose plan for Bjelasica and Komovo, the construction of two wastewater treatment plants is foreseen. The plan is to complete the project of these two plants this year. Investors will finance the development of the plan, and then, according to the same principle as for the city zone, 85% of the funds will be provided for this part of Kolašin from EU funds, and the remaining 15% from the municipal coffers.

Until then, for the first four hotels that will be opened at the end of this year when the water supply system is completed, independent waste water treatment is planned for each of them individually and as a temporary solution because they, like all the others that will be completed later, will be connected to wastewater treatment plants, which are expected to be ready by the end of next year, local media reported.

Supported by

RELATED ARTICLES

Supported byElevatePR DIgital
Supported by
Supported by
Supported by
error: Content is protected !!