Before the 44th International Tourism Fair in Belgrade, the Ministry of Economic Development and Tourism of Montenegro, in cooperation with the National Tourism Organization of Montenegro, the Public Enterprise for the Management of the Maritime Assets of Montenegro, the Tourist Organization of the Municipality of Budva and the Hotel Group Budvanska Riviera, organized a festive cocktail called „Evening of Montenegro in Belgrade“ started the promotion of the unified tourist offer of Montenegro in Serbia.
A large number of friends and fans of Montenegro, its coast and winter tourist centers gathered in the crowded Belgrade club Dorćoleta, and all present were entertained by the Macedonian singer Danijel Kajmakoski.
The Minister of Economic Development and Tourism, Goran Đurović pointed out that Montenegro is again breaking records when attendance is in the middle, and added that they are very satisfied with the attendance during the New Year holidays, as well as during the winter tourist season.
– We strive towards one goal – Montenegro and its tourism will live 365 days a year. We record very good attendance during January and February, the results are incomparably higher even than the record year of 2019 – he said and said that Montenegro is facing another successful summer tourist season.
The representative of the National Tourist Organization of Montenegro, Milena Vujović, also agrees with him, who on that occasion reflected on the winter tourist season.
– We record a really excellent and commendable attendance, especially during the New Year holidays. As for the ski season, which was certainly conditioned by the amount of snowfall, we also recorded excellent results in the north, but also in the south and the central part – she said.
Commenting on the presentation of Montenegro’s tourist offer at the Fair in Belgrade, Milena pointed out that it certainly represents a great responsibility, because it is one of the most visited markets in Montenegro.
– With around 180,000 arrivals in collective accommodation, Serbia is still in first place, so it is always a great responsibility but also a pleasure for us to present our offer on this market – she concluded.
This year too, tourists from Belgrade and Serbia, who are always at the top of the list in terms of the total number of arrivals and overnight stays, will be presented with all the potential of Budva, said the representative of the Budva Tourist Organization, Marija Franeta.
– With particular importance, we prepared a presentation for the 44th International Tourism Fair in Belgrade. Already on the first day we will present the well-known Sea dance festival. During the second day of the fair, the 20th anniversary Carnival in Budva will be announced, which will be held from April 28 to May 2 under the slogan “Let’s dance together, so that our hearts beat stronger” – she said.
Franeta mentioned that the third day of the Fair will be dedicated to the promotion of Budva as a city-finalist in the candidacy for the European Capital of Culture in 2028, when, as she added, the string quartet Habanera will perform.
For years, the indispensable hotels of HG Budvanska riviera have been trying to make their stay as pleasant as possible for all visitors to the Montenegrin coast. The representative of that hotel group, Jelena Kaluđerović, said that tourists from Serbia are among the most numerous in their hotels, and added that they always look forward to promotions in Belgrade, which, according to her, are very important for tourism.
– Traditionally, we will present ourselves at the Fair, this type of presentation is a personal invitation to all guests, and another opportunity to show our visitors how important they are to us. This year, we have prepared special offers for them, specifically, at the stand of HG Budvanska Riviera, all those who book vacations directly will have a discount of 15% – she said.
As a reminder, representatives of the Montenegrin tourism industry will present their offer at the 44th International Tourism Fair in Belgrade from February 23 to 26.